Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Greek yogurt, berry, and honey popsicles

These popsicles have been a huge hit on pinterest lately so I decided to try them for myself! However, I got creative with it and made miniature ice sized popsicles as well! They were all delicious and super simple to make!
All you need is 2 cups of Greek yogurt, half a cup of honey, and a cup of any type of fruit that you like! I used strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
I actually preferred the ice cube treats more than the full popsicles AND they were so so much easier to get out of their molds than the large popsicles. 


To begin, add 2 cups of your favorite Greek yogurt to a large bowl. Thoroughly stir in half a cup of honey, then stir in your fruit (frozen or fresh). That's pretty much all there is to it! To avoid making a huge mess, I transferred my mixture into a plastic bag and cut a whole in the bottom so I could easily squeeze it into the ice cube molds and the popsicle molds. This part was hard and relatively messy but so worth it. 
I froze these for at least 4 hours before even trying to force them out of the molds, and when the time came, I still had to run the bottoms under hot water to get them out. 

           


No comments:

Post a Comment